Tribal is a leading provider of training to colleagues in education and to other public sector professionals. 50,000 people use Tribal every year to support and develop their careers. Find out what Tribal can do for you.
You can browse our courses and products in two ways. Use one of the Tribal "Catalogues" set out across the top of the page if you are interested in one of our specialisms - Courses and Conferences, Online Courses, Multimedia Products, Publications and Resources or Services and Consultancy. If you are looking for all the courses, products and services Tribal offer in a particular area you should use the "Directory" by selecting "Browse the Directory" on the left.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH FIELDWORK EDUCATION
International Leadership and Management Programme
The International Leadership and Management Programme for UK senior leaders has been adapted and developed through the partnership of Tribal, NAHT (National Association of Head Teachers), Fieldwork Education and ECIS (European Council of International Schools).
This is your opportunity to register and join the second cohort of the International Leadership and Management Programme – a unique, quality, relevant learning experience that benefits you personally and your school.
The International Leadership and Management Programme is a school-based, practitioner programme, designed to impact both directly and indirectly on improved student learning in your school.
You will develop your leadership capacity through a blended learning approach that includes residential, online and experiential learning.
Tribal and Edgehill University accreditation partnership
This partnership will enable the opportunity for colleagues attending Tribal courses to gain accreditation for the work they do back in school and the impact it has on their own practice and school improvement. Initially the accreditation will be available for colleagues with Qualified Teacher Status. We hope to roll out for all staff in the very near future.
How does the partnership work?
- Colleagues who attend any of our Spring or Summer term courses will be eligible to apply for accreditation from Edgehill University by signing up as a part time student. They will be given a named tutor from the University who will provide on line support and tutoring.
- Colleagues will build up a portfolio of evidence on how they implement some of the strategies and ideas presented in the course and then present this to their tutor for accreditation.
- Once accredited - the points gained can be used towards a Masters Degree.
- The points are transferable to any other University.
This will all be available at no cost to the individual or school. All Spring and Summer term courses are eligible for accreditation, including:
- How to make Academic Mentoring effective and manageable
- How to effectively analyse data to raise student achievement: A practical approach for the Head of Year
- How to be successful in your role: a practical training day for support staff involved in student welfare and pastoral support
- How to lead, manage and support student achievement at KS3. A practical training day for pastoral leaders at KS3
- How to develop the Middle Leaders' role in securing improvement through effective Self Evaluation: a practical course for Middle Leaders